Treasurer, Clearwater Neighborhoods Coalition
P.O. Box 8204
Clearwater, Fl 33758-87204
The photo above is from Clearwater City Archives showing our historic Cleveland Street United States Post Office which was dedicated on October 9, 1933.
It is located at 650 Cleveland Street and was buillt by the Walt and Sinclair construction firm in a Mediterranean-Revival architecture style.
On August 7, 1980, it was added to the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.